No products in the cart.
Ceylon Cinnamon 45G Pouch (Alba Grade)
G2G Fit now offers Alba grade quality -the highest level among Ceylon Cinnamon grading. Alba grade is also the thinnest and softest Ceylon Cinnamon in the market. (More expensive than continental and Hamburg grade) Also available in sticks and crushed.
Ceylon Cinnamon only has 0.004% versus Cassia Cinnamon (regular grocery cinnamon) has about 1% Thus, Ceylon is safe for everyday use PS. We also offer lower grade cinnamon = a bit darker but still Ceylon Cinnamon (Frontier brand from USA)
7 in stock
How to know if it is Real Ceylon Cinnamon?
1. Origin -Ceylon Cinnamon is grown in Sri Lanka, Madagascar, and Seychelles.
2. Color – Ceylon Cinnamon has yellowish tan-brown color, which is visibly lighter than reddish Cassia
3. Surface – Ceylon cinnamon sticks are soft and papery thin, unlike thick and hard Cassia bark.
4. Stick/Quill – Ceylon sticks or quills have several layers, whereas cassia has a single rolled stick.
5. Texture (when dry) – Ceylon has powdery texture and is soft to touch, while Cassia feels grainy. Lower grade Ceylon Cinnamon may also have a slight grainy feel (because the bark is thicker than higher grade, but it is not as sandy as Cassia.
6. Texture (when wet) – Ceylon will form a sludge/slime/goo when soaked in water but will feel soft in the throat (due to high fiber). Cassia cinnamon forms minimal slime and will feel sandy on your mouth.
7. Taste – Ceylon has a milder sweetness with a bit of spice in the end. Cassia can be sweeter if good quality but may taste like dirt if exposed to air for a long time. 8. Scent/Smell – Ceylon has a mild sweet scent, not pungent and overpowering as Cassia. Note: When used daily, coumarin can be toxic to the liver.
|Dimensions||4 × 2 × 6.35 cm|
There are no reviews yet.